We carry out preventive maintenance on a regular basis on equipment to reduce the likelihood of failure. This is to ensure that all equipment which are of value to the organization receive consistent maintenance to avoid any unexpected breakdown and costly disruption.
This is done to avoid the following;
- Safety issues
- Uncontrollable and unpredictable budget costs
- Shorter life expectancy for equipment
- Greater chance of inspection failure
- Increased downtime for equipment and employees
- Repeat issues and breakdowns